Exploration of Intel SDK and Oculus Rift* are TM DK2 project development
Published in17:00 2016-01-25|
Abstract:Are discussed in this paper the developer to create an integrated for windows Intel in real sense it SDK* and oculus Rift* helmet mounted display (HMD) displays need to pay attention to the technical details, and will face technical challenges. We first outline the Rift Oculus Development Kit 2 (DK2), and then analyze some of the problems you will encounter when developing a multi sensor based infrared (IR) camera based on infrared () camera (Fig. 1). This paper also demonstrates...
Scope and requirements
Rift* DK2 Oculus
Interference with front camera
- step on
- Related articles
- Latest report
Related popular articles
- 2016 to buy a mobile phone to be careful: most of these models fake machine
- The Spring Festival Gala is not invited Liuxiaolingtong should not be scolded, why are we so angry?
- In 2015 the temptation of nine fraud case you caught?
- Equipment use status: developers in 2016 and the future opportunities
- "Princess promotion" breaking the 2 billion 600 million total playing at Mr brand won the "best eye award"
- Domestic video encoding technology won the National Medal of science, then can get rid of H.265 high patent fees
- How to sense it application software development kit developed for Windows* 10 desktop with Intel.
- Nathan: human resource class number occupation disqualify HR also how to improve the self?
- 360 mobile phone guards to Alipay Spring Festival rush red essential artifact faster and more secure
- Use Intel SDK to create a real sense of it "Hello World" in the C#/WPF project