U0118444902016.01.30 17:47 questions
- What is the meaning of entity class springmvc serialization
What is the significance of springMVC implements in the Serializable entity class
The 3 answer
- Fk002008 2016.01.31 01:36
This Never mind and springmvc.
First, why the Serializable?
The significance is that we can put the object serialization format which can be used to stream an object into a disk or sent through the network to the stream object
A computer program for other use.
Now use the Internet application written in Java can not pass the object in the network
- Evankaka 2016.01.31 11:22
It is convenient to transmit in the network ah, your APP is sure to receive data to check the database, the database on a remote computer, can be queried after serialization of objects
It is convenient to transport
- Evankaka 2016.01.31 11:24
The SpingMVV VO class, is the two kind of truth, you pass the query to the data operation class (usually deployed in another remote computer), serialized after the good transmission
- C# deserialization entity class, suggesting that "end of stream encountered in the analysis done before"