Approached Team Keen, approached the smart device Hack
- Beijing city (specific point of the message / SMS notification) in October 28, 2014 13:30 - 17:00
Keen Team (Acer earthquake security research team) is a team consisting of China "white hat" security experts in information security research team. Is found worldwide and to Microsoft, apple, Google and other companies report security vulnerabilities most of the team. They have won three consecutive championships in 2013 and 2014, the international top security event Pwn2Own, has become the first Pwn2Own tournament will be the first computer desktop operating system and mobile operating system to break the world class security research team.
With the car, home appliances, entertainment and wearable devices access to the Internet, these smart devices in the convenience of your life, at the same time, security issues have been transferred from the virtual space to physical reality. In this event, Team Keen core members will share their latest exploration in the field of smart devices security, as well as their experience in the field of security.
13:30-14:00 guest sign
14:00-14:10 CSDN and "programmer" editor Liu Jiang opening
14:10-14:50 theme to share 1: smart life, security connection
Share guests: Team Keen founder Wang Qi
14:50-15:30 The theme of sharing 2:Pwn2Own games and research experience on safety
Share guests: Pwn2Own2014 champion team member Chen Liang
15:40-16:20 theme share 3GeekPwn2014 results show
16:20-17:00 interactive discussion & Photo
Special alert:CTO club membership, a priority right.
- [record] CTO Club: approached Team Keen, approached the smart device Hack
- Keen Team (Acer earthquake security research team) is a team consisting of China "white hat" security experts in information security research team. October 28th afternoon, CTO club to lead members approached Team Keen, its core members to share the latest exploration in the field of smart devices security. This page is active and text record.
Time and place
- Time: 13:30 in October 28th - 0, 17
- Location: Beijing city (specific point of message / SMS notification)
If you want to publish a meeting at the CSDN conference platform, please contact us:
Contact person: Ms. Chen