- Li Chunlin
Technology direction:Business analysisWork experience:Former IBMER for System z mainframe system z/vm virtual machine (VM) for performance tuning. Z/linux server maintenance, later joined Amazon cloud computing technology support engineer. The main direction is the server deployment, performance tuning, automated operation and maintenance. Continue to focus on emerging technologies in the open source community.
- Liu Junwei
Technology direction:Cloud integration servicesWork experience:The main research direction is cloud computing and virtualization, in-depth understanding of the structure and framework of OpenStack, especially in Nova OpenStack, Cinder, Neutron, Heat, Ceilometer and other modules of the code development and performance optimization; familiar with the mainstream virtualization technology, especially proficient in KVM source code analysis and optimization. Work is used to analyze the Linux kernel source code and the frontier of the open source community.
- Shi Youqiang
- Su Zhenbing
Technology direction:Mobile business developmentWork experience:Motorola has been working in the end to end solutions, is committed to enterprise mobile solutions consulting and development work, in mobile applications and micro channel as well as with the ERP, CRM combination has a wealth of experience. The future will combine IBM mobile technology and IBM adoption of open source technology. Bluemix IBM cloud platform in the near future, we hope that the future can be combined with the company's products in this area.
- Hu Yulei
Technology direction:Big dataWork experience:In the software industry, there are more than five years, from development to assume technical backbone to the project manager to the project manager, along the way, experienced Telecom provincial scale project, municipal radio and television projects, use ordinary Java technology, SSH, SSI/SSM framework, the same also contact too including cloud computing, data, networking and other mainstream technology. On the big data and BI industry has a unique view of the individual and insights, can independently produce solutions.
- Liao Minke
Technology direction:Big dataWork experience:As an active blogger CSDN blog, actively participate in the activities of the IBM technology community, in the big data technology: hadoop/hive/pig/spark and other big data platform tools; proficient in LAMP Internet architecture. Amateur interest in mobile development. Is the author of the open source hiveHa (https://github.com/foxmoon/HiveHa), Is open source phpHiveAdmin and easyHadoop commiter.
- IBM emerging technology university, the focus of the two weekly magazine focused on sharing IBM related technology hot and practical cases, covering the IBM technology hot spots, typical cases, community interaction, quality blog, all kinds of online and offline activities, such as forecast, and the end of each month to send.Immediate subscription
- In the Internet + big data environment to accurately capture customer insight
- Real-time analysis of the dynamic big data Streams -Infosphere
- Efficient development and integration of mobile App
- Fast access to mobile application feedback, to achieve the continued delivery of mobile applications
- Ultra lightweight application server -Liberty cloud platform on Bluemix
- December 12, 2015 Zhongguancun Venture Street garage coffee
- Bluemix IBM developer Championship awards ceremony and the end of the end of feedback
- November 4, 2015 Beijing
- Bluemix IBM developer salon --mobile technology direction
RockStar is a group of active experts in the community of IBM technology for the pursuit of a happy, willing to share. Rockstar elite community program by IBM and CSDN co sponsors, to gather and to help the most widely used in IBM technology practitioners in the field, through CSDN and cooperation platform for the dissemination of technical knowledge, the impact on the wider it crowd.
Latest addition of experts: